Sunday, December 4, 2011

La Parisienne.


Stumbled upon a photo of this book on Daphne Osena-Paez's blog and I just had to search for it.   Parisienne style is something I am really into, from their homes to their clothing, simplicity infused with a vintage/nostalgic feel.   Now I finally have it!  Went out with my bro for some coffee the other night along Katipunan and saw that the Fully Booked store was still open (at around 11 PM).   I asked him to pull over so I could check if they have a copy.  Lo and behold, this is their very last one (!).  It was somewhat battered, probably due to other fans' browsing but I just could not let the chance pass.  So I bought it.  *)   The staff was nice enough though, and offered to have it plastic-wrapped to preserve it's beautiful deep red cover (free of charge!). *)   This book is a real God-send if one is a chronic fan of the Parisian lifestyle.  







the magnificent seven.



 less is MORE.



No comments:

Post a Comment