Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I HATE UNIFORMS!



December is supposed to be the month at the office where we can wear business casual and not our hideous red and gray uniforms.. but the memo that was supposed to announce this wonderful joyous thing did not arrive.. Not until after Christmas did some of my co-workers start to not wear their uniforms, so I followed suit (pun!) and wore this today. I wish I could’ve done this for the whole month though and not just the last week of it.. Oh well! *))





ps. i love this blazer, the fabric is like the one used in hoodies, but it is not a hoodie, but yes a blazer! I actually just bought this to maximize my shipping fee. Turns out its even better than the jacket I originally bought. a-w-e-s-o-m-e! *))




FrenchKiss clothing blazer.. forever21 striped top.. abercrombie&fitch tank.. pinkmanila bandage skirt.. shoebox flats..



No comments:

Post a Comment